รูปที่ 2 โรงพยาบาลแมคคอร์มิค
 
 
   
 
 
     
 
 
 
  รูปที่ 2 โรงพยาบาลแมคคอร์มิค  
            นายแพทย์เอ็ดวิน ซี. คอร์ต ได้หาทุนเพื่อสร้างโรงพยาบาล ซึ่งได้รับทุนจาก Mrs. Cyrus McCormick สมทบกับชาวเชียงใหม่สร้างโรงพยาบาลแมคคอร์มิค โดยเริ่มสร้างอาคารหลังแรกในปี 2463 และสมเด็จพระมหิตลาธิเบศร อดุลยเดชวิกรม พระบรมราชชนกได้เสด็จเป็นองค์ประธานในพิธีเปิดเมื่อวันที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ.2468  
     
            Dr. Edwin C. Cort had received a large grant from Mrs. Cyrus McCormick of Chicago, a dedicated Presbyterian laywoman, for the construction of the mission horpital in Chiang Mai at a new loction. The hospital was moved to its present location with construction beginning in 1920. Prince Mahidol graciously officiated at the dedication of the new McCormick Hospital on January 13, 1925 where he later came to practice medicine in 1929.